Brilliant Meetings Begin in Our Morristown Event Spaces
Situated in the heart of Morristown, near numerous Fortune 500 companies in Northern New Jersey, top events venues in Florham Park and just 40 minutes outside of New York City, The Westin Governor Morris is well-suited for business travel to the area. Whether you're hosting a large corporate event or an intimate business meeting, our dynamic, modern venue spaces offer tremendous flexibility. Benefit from our state-of-the-art amenities and friendly, professional service and relax knowing that your meeting in Morristown will be a total success.
AT A GLANCE
Year Opened: 1964
Total Guestrooms: 224
Indoor Meeting Space: 16 meeting rooms
Largest Meeting Space: 7,465 sq.ft. - The Governor's Ballroom
Ideal Group Size: 350
Max Group Size: 500
Sales Tax: 6.625%
Room Tax: 8%
We offer eight smaller meeting rooms, ideal for intimate gatherings and receptions in Morristown.
Ideal Meeting Size: 2 - 30 guests
- 8 small meeting rooms at 860 square feet each, offering capacity for up to 25 guests
- 4 small meeting rooms with windows and abundant natural light
- 2 executive boardrooms with capacity for up to 20 guests and featuring comfortable ergonomic swivel chairs
- 3 conference suites perfect for groups of 10 guests or less
- Intimate and comfortable breakout areas near each of the meeting spaces, ideal for group discussions
Showcasing two spacious ballrooms, our hotel can accommodate large corporate gatherings or special events in Morristown.
Ideal Meeting Size: 40 - 400 guests
- Grand Ballroom is two-tiered and provides outstanding visibility for presentations and speakers
- On-site Director of Event Planning is available to review and recommend set-ups, meeting details and menu selections
- Comfortable ergonomic meeting room chairs offering computer storage underneath
- Governor's Ballroom breaks down into three sections with soundproof air walls
- The Promenade (pre-function) space is suitable for meal service and meeting breaks
- Open-air reception area overlooks our Grand Lobby and crystal chandeliers
Move your Morristown meeting al fresco and host an intimate gathering or cocktail reception on our seasonal poolside patio.
Ideal Meeting Size: 35-250 guests
- Perfect for social gatherings, rehearsal dinners, BBQ's, luau's
- Suitable alternative option for corporate luncheons
- Quaint social or wedding ceremony setting
*Our outdoor space is available from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Food & Beverage
Dining and Food & Beverage Averages
Breakfast: Buffet: $32.00
Hotel Restaurant Options:
• Blue Morel Restaurant and Wine Bar: Award-winning New American cuisine, sushi and a seafood raw bar, Blue Morel can fit up to 140 and groups up to 45.
• Blue Morel Private Wine Room: Perfect for special occasions or corporate events for up to 18 people, the Wine Room at Blue Morel is tastefully refined and intimate.
• Opus Café: Located in our lobby, Opus Café is ideal for a light snack or coffee before your meeting or event.
One Membership. Countless Benefits.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
The Westin Governor Morris is located in Morristown, one of New Jersey’s most picturesque towns. Offering proximity to over 50 of the nation’s Fortune 500 companies, our hotel is superbly positioned for meeting attendees, plus offers them access to Morristown's many restaurants, shops and bars.
The Westin Governor Morris is easily accessible from Route 28, Route 10, Route 80 and just moments away from downtown Morristown. We're also situated just 22 miles away from Newark Liberty International Airport and an hour train ride away from New York City.
- On-site, award-winning Blue Morel Restaurant and Wine Bar serving nourishing farm-to-table cuisine
- Convenient Morristown location with easy access to the main highways
- Green and sustainable meetings participant
- Customizable catering experience with flexible menu options
- 224 beautifully appointed guestrooms, including 18 junior suites and 3 presidential suites
- Seasonal outdoor swimming patio and sun patio (available Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- 2 Large ballrooms with flexible meeting and banquet facilities, perfect for corporate gatherings and social events
- KVL audiovisual company on-site